Wednesday, December 23, 2009

A part of me has died... inside, that is.
I've given up. I clearly stopped actually caring long ago,
but the half assed attempts still carried me through.

I'm just tired of being a maid, and being every body's
mother... Is it asking to much to have everyone clean up
after themselves, or to expect a little respect?
I guess so because nothing has changed.
Clearly, because I am being accused of doing nothing.
Ha, If I did nothing, It would be noticeable.
I do minor tidying every day or else, it would
be utterly disgusting at all times.
I don't bother with the major clean ups every day like
I used to, because it's pointless, things get fucked up
literally 10 minutes after I clean in the first place.

If I didn't do anything, there would be dirty laundry
everywhere, there would be garbage everywhere, pee on both
toilets, pet hair everywhere and so on.
I realize others have been doing a lot lately... but they
aren't that perfect either... it's usually their dirty
laundry in the bathroom and dirty dishes on my counter,
and pets' mess on my floors.
But I appreciate what they have been doing,
it does not go unnoticed, or unpraised.

But still...
I get treated like shit... in my own home.
I don't even think they realize the hurtful and short
things they say to me.
But, in order to maintain peace in the home,
I bite my tongue.. but for what?
To feel unwelcome in my own home..
Why should I have to walk on egg shells in MY house.

People seriously need to take a step back
and really look at the situation before
commenting on anything.
That's the problem with everyone in this world..
No one really thinks about anyone else...
No one walks a mile in any one else's shoes..
No one thinks before acting/speaking..
I'm not perfect and I've been guilty of many things
and all things I've ever ranted at...

which is why I've kept quiet through all of this...
But I'm at my breaking point.



No comments: