Monday, November 17, 2008

Us cavalier kids..

I hate all these little family channel kids.
They all [think] they're singers now.. & they have little videos in between my cartoons. Cartoons suck now.
I miss Bobby's world, he's the most brilliant toddler ever. I bought a DVD off ebay a while ago with a few episodes on it, but I can't find any other ones.

I miss one Saturday morning.. and all the good cartoons from when I was a kid.
Bugs n tweety is back on, but they edit it now.

I am dying for some fluffinutter.
Marshmallows in a sandwich spread, it's breath taking.
It's right up there with nutella.
I had a nutella sandwich at Nonna's the other day, pretty much made my night.

I don't know what's with me lately.
I have no interest in anything.
I'm always bored, but when my phone rings I hit the silent button.
I'm not depressed, I'm not mad at anyone, I'm in a rut .. I think.

This just isn't where I thought I'd be right now.
I'm happy usually. I have no reason for complaint.
But I guess being content isn't what I want to be.. get it?
Probably not.. no one really gets anything. Everyone always says
they understand, or "I know how you feel" but I don't think
they really do. I'm not complex or deep by any means ... I just
contradict myself a lot. People take me too seriously.
I have a bad case of word vomit. I just say what comes to mind when it comes to mind.
But hey, biting the tongue is for the dishonest anyways.

I don't even know what I am rambling on about to be honest.
I just wanna jam. I hate that word.
I really wish I could have gone to a Sublime show..
but I was 7 when Bradley died, So that was just not happening.
I love sublime.

Speaking of which..
I started my Sublime sleeve.
I started it with everything under the sun, I'm working it into the
bad fish one I got last year.

I want some milk.

No comments: