Friday, November 14, 2008

Well I guess this is growing up..

Well I lost the username & password for my livejournal,
so I figured I'd make a new one on here..
Not that I used my live journal in the last year or so..
But it's sad that I won't be able to read 5 years of my past.
There was some funny stuff in there.

I can remember a lot of it of the top of my head.
I am in the mood to look back on things.
I kind of had a little break down last night..
everything bad that could possibly happen ... happened.
I ended up going to the Hedley show in saint Catharines though..
I am so glad I did it cheered me up.

I've been thinking a lot about the changes I have
made in the last year, the last few years actually, but mostly
this year. This time last year, I was afraid of driving, had no way
to work, refused to keep a job because of my bad attitude towards
authority. I was drinking every day for the sake of drinking ..
and well you all know how I was.

I can't believe now..
I am 19 years old. I got my license, bought a car,
kept a job for a year, became a supervisor, actually
like going to work. Smartened up. I had my own apartment,
now my own house. My mom & I actually get along now,
there is actually some logic in this brain now..
and hey I even got a dog.

So regardless of all the shit that happened yesterday ..
I'm still alive, I'm healthy, I still have the people I care about,
and I have come along way.. & I have a lot more than
most people my age. I really miss old blink-182.

No comments: