Thursday, November 20, 2008

Some days I just pray to the god of sex and drums and rock 'n' roll

It needs to be December 1st already.
I'm so bored, I need to go back to work.
I come home everyday from where ever
and sit here and go thru most of the 20,000
songs on my itunes. Before I know it my
foot is asleep and I have been listening
to music for 6 hours.

I have a ridiculous obsession with listening
to meatloaf, Boston, and Kansas right now.
Yesterday it was temptations, OLD Bon Jovi,
and Michael Jackson.

I put up my christmas tree today.
It's in my room for now, just until Shadie
gets used to the idea that she can't eat it.
If it was in the living room she'd eat it
while I'm sleeping. It's pretty, it's a
white pre-lit tree, with purple & silver
bulbs & icicles. And this really nice silver
ribbon wrapped around.

I think I am going to have to spend
Christmas in this apartment.
I was hoping I'd have my house by then,
there is a perfect spot in the new dinning
room for it. I might get it by then, but just
in case I put it up now.

My mom got into an argument with the
guy who lives downstairs today.
It was pretty funny, but then he threatened
her and I lost it.

I don't understand how I am losing things
lately. I have less stuff than ever now.
I sold everything worth selling & gave the
rest to good will. I have my bed, computer &
desk. Movies & shelf & tv.
For the life of me I can't find my lighters,
I am sick of using the toaster to light my
smokes.

Oh yeah, I'm a super quitter.
I quit quitting again, for the 8th time I
think.. I don't want to quit, that's the problem.
I have proved several times that I am
quite capable. I am just bored right now.
When I go back to work, I will quit again.
Well until I get my hands on a 40 of Jack Daniels.
Smoking & booze go hand in hand.

We were in my house the other day
painting, and there is no heat, and there's my
Nonna pounding back JD from a water bottle.
She didn't even make a face.. my mom instantly
turns to me and says "well, that's where you
get it from." I miss the days where I would
funnel a 40 of whiskey and wake up on my
washing machine... but somehow be completely
coherent the whole night.

No comments: