Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Marry Me, stay the same, lie to me & try to say you never will..

Serious pet peeve for marriage.
No one believes in it anymore.
Everyone is getting married & shortly after
they are getting divorced. Or just being
unfaithful.

I don't know why this requires a blog,
but maybe because every time
I turn around there's a new wedding
invitation or baby shower or divorce.

I just don't understand why people get married
anymore. It's not what it used to be.
Marriage is supposed to be when two people
love each other unconditionally.
They stand up in front of God & all their friends
and family and take a vow to love and Cherish
and be faithful to that person until the day they die.
I don't think people understand the real
concept of it anymore.
I don't believe most people even know
the real meaning of love anymore
to be honest.

That's why I find dating to be such a trivial and
annoying task. I have no interest in dating because
people aren't genuine. People lie & are unfaithful.
I'm not scared to get hurt.. I've become such
an asshole that I highly doubt it's possible to
hurt me emotionally anymore. I have never been
hurt by a relationship before. People just become
stupid and I give the old heave hoe & move on.

Not that I am actually against it,
what ever happens happens, but I am not
looking. But I have very little faith in a genuine
person coming my way. I have very little faith
in a genuine person even existing.

I know nobody is perfect,
& neither am I but I'd like to think I am a good
person. Even though I like to say I am an
asshole, I am a good person.
I contradict myself a lot & people take
me too seriously.

But really I don't lie, I don't hold back.
I don't steal, I don't cheat, I don't intentionally
hurt anyone. I give way too many chances.
I have morals & self respect coming out the ass.
I take in strays, my life goal is to have a animal
shelter.. Sure I sin, but I am not a bad person.

I drink like a fish,
smoke dope like I was Marley,
swear like a sailor,
tattoo & pierce like crazy.

But I am the most honest, loyal & reliable
person that my friends have ever met.
This is me going off in a little tangent as
usual but it all ties together in some way.

I just wish this world would get it's morals back.

No comments: