Tuesday, November 18, 2008

& when a woman says that's not funny, you'd better not laugh your ass off - Homer J Simpson

I don't like living here.
I'm still in the apartment until January.
I live in a 3 1/2 bedroom upper apartment.
Supposed to be 2 1/2, but I totally scored the living
room as my room because it's huge and has a door
instead of being open concept. We made the
dinning room into the living room, cause
we never dine.

The place is nice, it's big enough for me and Tawn
& the yard is HUGE, but the people under us are jerks.
We share a laundry room, and they take our stuff
out before it's done. The drive way can fit three cars,
and one off to the side. The one off to the side is mine.
But their friends park in it. But when my mom visits
and parks in there spot they flip. They hate my dog
for no reason, but they have a really annoying one.

Apartments aren't fair to dogs anyways.
So that's one of those annoying little "upsides" to shit.
All the bullshit with them, and having a dog pushed
me into buying a house at 19 years old.
I always talked about it, but I never would have
gone through with it otherwise.
I love Shady too much to let her be cooped up all
the time, and I could never part with her,
plus one of these days my lovely Italian temper
is going to give them something to complain about.

I think I am going to try out for Canadian Idol this
year for shits & giggles.
No modesty what so ever .. but I highly doubt I am
going to make it, so that is why this information stays here.
I just keep wondering if I would have made it in
2005 when my teacher tried to send me and I
wouldn't go..

No comments: