Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Winter wonderland

It's been on & off snowing since Friday.
It's not staying though.
I hate our winters. It's always a wet winter.
The kind where you always get sick,
because it's slushy and nasty.

I miss living up north sometimes.
They have that dry cold.
It's always 40 below or more,
but it's dry, I never got sick up there.
& the snow hills were huge.
I could make forts & snow balls.

I have to wait for ever for
packing snow here.
Yes, I am a kid at heart.

We were at Boston pizza Friday,
me and Andrew went out
in his truck for a smoke.
It was raining when we ran
to his truck. All the sudden
HUGE snow flakes were coming
down. We got ridiculously giddy,
and excited for beer-bogganing this
year.

I've been waking up around 6am
the last few days, just to look out
the window in the morning and
see the frost on the window & my car.
I love the frozen drops of dew on the grass
in the morning. Everything shines.

I took Shady out for a walk this morning.
It was the first time shes seen snow.
She was pretty excited. I can't wait to
see her in an actual snow fall.

No comments: