Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I hate peeling oranges..

Spoke too soon.
There is so much snow on the
ground right now.
Very exciting, but at the same time
I am not all that thrilled.
It'll be my first winter driving
all by myself.

Apparently the roads are ice
right now. Looks like I am
not driving anywhere this winter
unless 100% necessary.
That fucking car has had enough
shit already.

2 more months and I can
buy my magnum.
But I doubt I will take the chance
of driving it in the winter.
That car cost more than my
down payment on the house !

I never understood why
people bought expensive cars,
or expensive stuff in general.
But I figure, my car gives me so much
hassle because it's old. So I may as well
buy a new one with warranty and all.
Plus I am in my car more than
anything so may as well be nice.

Plus I never spend money
on anything, especially on myself.
I hate stuff. So this is one thing I can
justify spending that much money on.
... well and my house. But that was
smart. I need somewhere safe to
park my car.

No comments: